Over the past 5 years we have specialized in the area of education, particularly since executive search in universities, professional institutes, technical training colleges, as well as in primary and secondary education, has become far more professional.

Of all the positions, 69% were in administration: Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance and Director of Infrastructure, Human Resources and Information. The positions related to academic administration have increased to the point that 31% of Seminarium searches are in this area, including positions such as Headmaster, Dean, Director of Campus Health, and Director of Teaching Support Center.

Our clients include the Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Pontificia Universidad Católica, Universidad Diego Portales, Inacap, and La Araucana Professional Institute.